Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ CBS PhD Scholarship In Nordic Identities Between Globalism & National Identity In Denmark, 2019 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the CBS PhD Scholarship In Nordic Identities Between Globalism & National Identity In Denmark, 2019 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd in denmark salary, denmark scholarships for international students 2019, denmark scholarships for international students 2019, phd scholarships, technical university of denmark scholarship, denmark scholarship 2019, denmark scholarship 2019, university of southerndenmarkphdvacancies, CBS PhD Scholarship In Nordic Identities Between Globalism & National Identity In Denmark, 2019 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ CBS PhD Scholarship In Nordic Identities Between Globalism & National Identity In Denmark, 2019 .
CBS PhD Scholarship In Nordic Identities Between Globalism & National Identity In Denmark, 2019
The Copenhagen Business School is happy to announce PhD scholarship in Nordic identities between globalism and national identity for three years. Scholarships are awarded to international students.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
See Other Scholarships Others Are Reading
Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020”
Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020
Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin 2020 | Best Colleges In Wisconsin 2020
Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020 | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020
- Applications Deadline: December 17, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Nordic identities between globalism and national identity.
- Scholarship Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organization.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: The application must include:
- A project description (5 pages): This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan in form of a Gantt Chart, and finally a very brief outline of how the project would fit in with the core areas of the department.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language skills if English is not mother tongue.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” CBS PhD Scholarship In Nordic Identities Between Globalism & National Identity In Denmark, 2019 “.
Thanks For Reading
See Other Articles Others Are Reading
Post Views: 3