The HND admission list of the Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check Delta Poly Ozoro HND admission list can be found below.
This is to inform all the higher national diploma (HND) candidates who applied for admission in the Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (Delta Poly) that Delta Poly Ozoro HND admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out and has been released by the management.
All those who participated in the admission screening exercise for HND candidates can now proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the admission unit of the University.
Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
Other Delta Poly Ozoro recommended posts
Delta Poly Ozoro Courses | List of Courses Offered in Ozoro Polytechnic
Delta Poly Ozoro ND Admission List | Check Status
How to Check DSPZ HND Admission List.
DSPZ Registration and Clearance Procedures.
All Candidates are to proceed to their various faculties officers for their respective screening schedule and exercise with the documents listed below:
A. FRESH STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
1. Printed Original JAMB Result Slip
2. Printed Original JAMB Admission Letter
3. Original O/L statement or certificate
4. Two Passports
5. Birth Certificate or Affidavit
6. Online Print Out for Purchase of Form Showing Amount Paid.
REGULAR 2 (DIRECT ENTRY) REQUIREMENTS
1. Original O/L Statement or Certificate
2. Original Local Government of Origin
4. Birth certificate or Affidavit
5. Online Print out for Purchase of form Showing Amount Paid.
NOTE: Make Photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
B. AUTHORITY TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
Students who are successfully screened and cleared should obtain authority to pay school fees from admission office(r) and make payment via the school official website, then print out the evidence of payment online.
Thereafter the student is expected to change the school fees print out to receipt at the bursary department. Please note your admission serial number, the batch and the regular (the number that your name was in the admission list pasted at the notice board)
C. MATRICULATION NUMBER
Student who has paid school fees and has changed to receipt should tender the receipt at admission office for the issuance of matriculation number
D. DEPARTMENT REGISTRATION
Students who have been issued matriculation number should proceed to their department for session registration.
NOTE: Students will be required to pay other dues like Departmental due, SUG due, SUG dairies, Tribal due, etc.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.