Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission list is out (first batch ND full-time for 2018/2019). The management of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has released the admission list of full-time National Diploma (ND) candidates for for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission list has been uploaded to the admission status-checking portal of the school. Therefore, all applicants can now check the the Federal Poly Ado admission status.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Admission List of Full-time ND & HND for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Go the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status. Click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 ADOPOLY admission status.
ALSO SEE: Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Department Screening Cut-Off Mark
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2018/2019 admission list of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. They have been offered admission into full-time ND and HND programmes of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.