Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates list 2018 out. The Nigerian Navy Shortlist of Successful Candidates for 2018 Direct Short Service Commission (Course 26 Selection) is out and released on www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
This is the list of names of successful candidates of those who applied for 2018 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC Course 26) has been released.
The Nigerian Navy shortlist for the 2018 DSSC Course is available on the recruitment portal for those who are concerned to check their names. It is the list of successful candidates for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Selection Board Exercise held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 Selection List of Successful Candidates for 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Applicants whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Aptitude Test written on 1 December 2018.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Training Exercise & Requirements
Accordingly, successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Saturday 15 December 2018 for an interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2018.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
(2) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(3) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(4) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(5) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(6) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(7) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(8) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
d. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
e. Two bed sheets and pillowcases.
f. A set of cutlery.
Candidates who fail to report on 15 December 2018 will be disqualified.
How To Check The Shortlist of Names
Candidates who took part in the interview should click the link below:
Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Successful Candidates 2018.pdf
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors once taken on strength and will not be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training. Candidates and their families/loved ones are to please note the above for strict compliance.